Photo gifts are perfect gifts for anyone on your list. Capture a special moment with the kids, remember a birthday or holiday, or create a work of art from your own pictures. Snapfish makes it easy for you to create custom and unique gifts with all the different photo options available. I’ve been been pleased with the quality and service Snapfish offers.
There are so many personalized photo creations I’ve purchased from Snapfish in the past. The notebooks, magnets, mugs, puzzles are all fun gift ideas!
Holiday Gifts from Snapfish by HP:
- Holiday Cards Starting as low as $0.29 per card) Personalized cards are the perfect way to tell someone you’re thinking about them during the holiday season. Whether you’re sending them to close family members or old colleagues and friends, you can customize the cards with photos or personal sentiments to make them even more special. Holiday cards from Snapfish feature designs and themes including Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.
- Personalized Calendars (Prices ranging from $9.99 to $27.99)Give a gift that can be enjoyed 365 days a year. Calendars make great holiday gifts, and can be customized with one of Snapfish’s unique themes to complement your photos. From the collage poster calendar featuring up to 30 photos, to the various wall calendars (classic, glossy or square), these calendars make a chic home or office accessory.
Right now, you can B1G1 Free on Holiday Cards with BOGOCARDS at Snapfish. Valid through 11/16.
You can also create a work of art with a HP Faux Canvas, available exclusively at Walmart this holiday season. Starting at just $20, this is an affordable canvas-like wall décor that enables you to turn personal photos into decorative art. It comes in multiple sizes, giving you the flexibility to design creative and personalized wall décor to fit any room. Better yet for those holiday procrastinators, HP Faux Canvas makes a great last minute gift because they can be ordered and picked up in-store the same day!
Print photos with ease at home with the HP Photosmart Printer (starting at $99), which allows you to print lab-quality photos, everyday documents and Web content on the fly. It features ePrint technology which allows you to print to the device from virtually anywhere and from most devices (mobile, tablet, computer/laptop). This is extremely handy to be able to print to your own printer from anywhere and any device just by emailing. I love this feature on my printer!
My youngest has the option of taking items to school for the letter or sound they are doing for the week. A couple of times, we didn’t have the object she wanted to use in our house. Instead, I found a high quality picture on the internet and printed it out for her to take – like the really colorful frog we found. The picture quality was fantastic.
How to Win?
Prize: Snapfish by HP Prize Pack, which includes: HP Photosmart Printer ($99 value), $50 Snapfish Gift Card, and a Faux Canvas Coupon ($20 value).
You can enter up to 4 times with the following methods:
1. Leave a comment: What is your favorite photo gift to get or give?
**If you are reading in an email or a feed reader, you must click over to enter this giveaway. Entries via email are not accepted.
2. Subscribe to my FREE newsletter. You must confirm your email for a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already getting the bargains in your inbox!
3. Become a Facebook Liker of Snapfish and Bargain Briana.
4. Tweet the Following on Twitter:
Enter to win a Snapfish/HP Gift Package @bargainbriana #wingiveaways http://bit.ly/rxyHxS
Please leave a comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 3 p.m. EST.
Winner will be chosen by random. Be sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your safe sender list as you don’t want to miss the email if you are the chosen winner. U.S. Entries only. Alternate entry: Mail a postcard with your name, address, and email to PO Box 14, Tipton, IN 46072.
**Please note: The companies have 6-8 weeks to ship prizes.
This giveaway was sponsored as part of the Win Giveaways Holiday Giveaway Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Find a static page of the giveaways you can enter here. Read more on my Disclosure Policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.
You have more chances to win by entering on the following blogs:
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck