Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post at BargainBriana.com. We welcome receiving well written and original posts about applicable topics to our readers.
I DO NOT ACCEPT any kind of pay day loan guest posts or any guest posts with .uk in the website url. These are promptly deleted so please don’t waste your time or my time by submitting these types of posts.
Before submitting your guest post, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it’s a good fit, then it will be published. We have the right to reject any guest post submission for any reason. If accepted, please expect to receive notification within one week with a tentative timeline of when the post will be published.
- Recipe Submissions: Please include a reasonably good photo of the finished product and detailed instructions along with ingredient list. You can see examples of past recipe posts on the Recipe Index page.
- Yes, please share your best shopping trips/scenarios for your favorite stores. Please take a reasonably good photo of your haul and a some details about your shopping trip. Include the original price, coupons used, other discounts, final price, and date of the sale. These are best if sent several days before the sale ends.
- Yes, please share pictures of your coupon binder or organization system. We love to see and share how others are keeping organized! Please take a reasonably good photo of your organization system and include details about how you organize your coupons or binder.
- I do not publish press releases. If your submission starts with “For Immediate Release” or consists of a standard press release, your post will not be published.
- Post should be no longer than 400 words. If your post is longer, perhaps consider breaking it up into a two part series.
- Submit original content only. This means not copied for your own site or any other site. Google doesn’t like it and other websites don’t like it either! Feel free to “re-purpose” a past post from your own blog. Just be sure to change up around 30% of the post so it isn’t considered duplicate content by the google bots.
- Compensation. BargainBriana.com does not pay for guest posts.
- Include a short biography at the end of your post. Around 50 words or less. Please include a link to your site. Example of a fun one from a past guest post.
I DO NOT ACCEPT any kind of pay day loan guest posts or any guest posts with .uk in the website url.