Do you have so much zucchini that you don’t know what to do with it? Do you have zucchini breads, muffins, and other treats coming out of your ears? Then I have a delicious zucchini recipe for you. This one is so simple and so tasty. It makes a wonderful side dish or you a main dish for vegetarians.
Did I mention that it was easy? This ooey gooey cheesy zucchini recipe is a tasty side dish or a main meal. You will not want to share. It is almost like a zucchini patty but without the crumbs! No carbs, so it is much healthier for you. ;) hahaha.
All you need is a zucchini, butter, sharp cheddar cheese. You can use whatever cheese you have on hand but I love the richness of sharp cheddar with this recipe. This recipe is soooo delicious!
Peel your zucchini into thin strips. I used my vegetable peeler to do this.
I used about 4 tablespoons of butter per large zucchini. Melt butter in a large saute pan. Add zucchini. Cook until tender.
Remove from heat. Throw in a handful of cheese. I’m not all that scientific when I cook. You just know sometimes when it is right. Stir the stir into the mixture.
Find more delicious zucchini ideas here – Using the Garden Veggies | Fresh Zucchini Recipes.
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Peel zucchini.
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add zucchini and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sharp cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
- Stir the cheese into the zucchini.
- Serve warm
- Using Fresh Garden Veggies | Fresh Zucchini Recipes
- Zucchini Chips
- Easy Ratatouille
- Zucchini Yogurt Bread
- Zucchini Pancakes
- Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- Easy Cheesy Zucchini
- 50 Mouth Watering Zucchini Recipes
- Frosted Cinnamon Zucchini Bars
- No-carb pasta with vegetables such as zucchini