This is yet another fun Halloween recipe!
- 35 Oreos (about 2/3 of package), fillings removed
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 cups of milk (2 per package of pudding)
- Orange food coloring
- *For eyes, options can include: chocolate chips, black gel icing, or M&M’s
Make pudding according to the directions on package. Add orange food coloring and place in refrigerator to cool.
Place Oreos (with fillings removed) into a plastic bag and crush until all pieces are broken into small chunks.
Divide amount in half, and distribute first half in bottom of cups. Add ½ cup of pudding to each cup, and top with remaining Oreos.
Fill a large Ziploc bag with Cool Whip and snip off a corner to pipe on the ghost toppers.
Use chocolate chips, black gel icing or M&M’s to add eyes.