This fall enjoy the weather and get fit with these autumn activities:
- Fall Sports: Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Tennis, Cross Country
- Walk/Run/Cycle in your neighborhood
- Register and Plan to participate in a cardiovascular event near you with The American Cancer Society; Running USA; or Women’s Running Magazine Online
- Host a Healthy Tailgate
- Organize and Host a Cornhole Tournament
- Participate in a punt, pass, and kick contest
- Go out dancing before it’s too cold to wear that cute top you just bought!
- Cook a four or five course meal for you and your family
- Re-organize your and the kids’ closets for the fall and winter seasons
- Join a club or organization- PTA, Zumba, volunteer coach, etc.
- Plan to visit a pumpkin patch. Some locations offer hay rides, corn mazes, and taste-testing.
What’s your favorite autumn activity?
Disney Family Fun Online offers several great Easy Crafts for Kids including: Perfect Pumpkin Decorating Ideas, Dollhouse Craft Kits, Flower Friend craft kit and much more. After enjoying a physically stimulating autumn activity, you could wrap up the day with a nice craft session with your children.
Photo Credit: R Bowen