- Nike Training Club: Your own personal trainer on your Apple device. Get lean, get toned, get strong, and get focused with this Nike app.- Price: Free
- iMuscle: 3D Animated exercises targeting specific muscles and muscle groups– Price: $1.99
- FreeFlys: Cycling, Bicycling, GPS, Fitness, Training, Cycle, Road Cycle- Price: Free
- Couch to 5K: Helps you train for upcoming 5K (3.1 mile) walk or run- Price: $2.99
- Nike+ GPS: Track your walk or run route- Price $1.99
- Runkeeper: Track walks, runs, cycling, and more! This has a nice website feature too. Price: FREE (This is the one Briana likes to use!)
You’ll find several more useful applications available on your iPhone or other device including: calorie counters, pedometers, yoga positions, heart rate trackers, bmi caclulators, ideal weight calcutors, advice for expecting mothers, and diet tracking and suggestions.
These apps provide great ways to assist you in your workouts. Of course, none of these applications will work unless you actually put in the time to do the exercises, eat healthier, and take steps to maintain your overall wellness. Use these applications simply as facilitators to your workouts. I hope these apps can help keep you motivated and give you new, creative strategies to challenge your body. Stay positive! ♥