No matter your political party, if you are a mom, you will enjoy this new, easy to read book by Gina Bennett, National Security Mom:Why Going Soft Will Make America Strong. This mother of five and 20 year National Security expert offers a unique perspective on how to protect our country from terrorist threats. Somewhat simplistic at times, which Bennett readily admits in her preface, it is a genuine reflection of a mother who have been heavily involved with counter terrorism. You can read my complete review of it Book Review: National Security Mom.
Children’s Book: Everything We Need to Know About National Security We can Learn From Our Kids
How to Win?
Easy Entry: Leave me a comment
Bonus entries (Up to 4 additional entries):
- Read and comment on my full review: Book Review: National Security Mom
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Grab my button. (It is on my sidebar)
- Subscribed to my free newsletter via email or RSS. (You don’t want to miss out on any deals/giveaways!!!)
- Digg, Technorati, Twitter, Stumble, etc. (Just choose one please!) If you twitter, be sure to include me (@bargainbriana) in the twitter so it see it.
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.
Ends January 27th around 8am EST. (As long as you can still comment you can enter!) Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced by 1/28/09 and I will contact you to get your mailing address. Only US residents for this giveaway! (If winner doesn’t respond to my email within 48 hours with their mailing address, I will pick another winner.)