Whoever first came up with the idea of making Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies needs a raise. I mean, peanut butter cookies are yummy enough, but put a Hershey’s kiss on top, and wow! This is one classic cookie that’s worth making again and again.
If you’ve never had Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies, sometimes also known as Hershey Peanut Butter Blossoms, (and you aren’t allergic to peanut butter, of course), you need to gather up all the ingredients and make these sooner rather than later! These are one staple cookie that everyone needs to make at least once, and this recipe makes these peanut butter cookies easy.
Not only are these Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies easy to make, but they are very soft and flavorful too. I love the taste of peanut butter and chocolate together, and these cookies really deliver. These aren’t the really hard, crunchy cookies like some recipes make. These cookies are soft, warm and wonderful!
Another thing I love about these Hershey Kiss Cookies is how easy they are to make in advance. While you can’t do the chocolate in advance, you can make the dough the night before you want to make the cookies so you have less to do on the day you want to make them. You can even put the peanut butter dough balls in the freezer and make the cookies as you want to eat them, instead of making them all at once. (Of course, this does require you to not eat all the kisses, and well… I’ll let you guess how that goes at my house!)
The next time you’re in the mood for a satisfying traditional cookie packed with plenty of flavor, give these Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies a try! You won’t be disappointed!
Here’s what you will need…
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1⅓ cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 24 Hershey Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on cookie sheet several inches apart.
- Gently make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.