This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
San Antonio is on my list of places I would like to visit sometimes in the future. Did you know it is known as one of the nation’s most affordable vacation destinations! If you are planning a summer getaway, you can get even more value packed with SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience.
SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience is filled with over $600 in savings to theme parks, animal adventures, top shops, and histortic tours. You will also find great deals on hotels. There is a way to save for every budget!
Great deals on hotels around San Antonio. Discounts on hotels like Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk, San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk, Hilton Palacio del Rio, the Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, and many more.
San Antonio is packed with adventure and experience! Visit theme parks such as SeaWorld San Antoni, Six Flags Fiests, and Morgan’s Wonderland. Cool off on a hot day with a trip to a water park like Schlitterbahm, which houses the world’s longest waterpark ride at 3,600 feet of continuous rapids. If outdoor adventure is your thing, the San Antonio Zoo allows you to experience plants and animals of Africa.
With a family of six, we are looking for any discounts we can find! Here’s how what we do if we were to visit San Antonio:
- Since we have a family of 6, we usually have to stay at hotels like the Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk, which would accomodate our family without having to get two rooms. The discounted price was around $129, which is a great price for that type of room! Prices start at $89.
- Alamo IMAX Theatre in Rivercenter has a coupon for a FREE child’s admission per adult ticket purchased. Since our oldest daughter is an adult price, we would get all six of us in for the price of 3!
- Splashtown would be on our list as the kids LOVE water parks! $7 off admission coupon!
- Institute of Texas Cultures would be a great way to learn history about Texas and the immigrant who first settled in the state. There is a buy one, get one free coupon!
- A little shopping at the outlet malls is always a good way to be entertained and find deals for back to school. There is a coupon for a FREE VIP book.
- San Antonio Zoo has exotic exhibits and even an African street market. Save $2!
I love that all these coupons are in one place! Can every city have a website like SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience? Please, please! Some of these are Limited Time Offers so you will want to act now to activate your discounts. You can also follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter to get the latest deals, limited time ofers, and ideas to help plan your next trip to San Antonio.