One thing I’ve come to realize is that healthy eating looks different for each family. What we may eat for a nutritious meal, may not be what you eat. However, I recently came across something that I think everyone should incorporate into their diet to make their eating nutrient-dense. I usually shop at Meijer for our groceries every week and recently I came across Van’s Simply Delicious® dry goods products. These are a game changer in my kitchen because they can change up our meals so much.
I came home with the products and asked my kids what they were in the mood for. After talking to them, we came up with our own Guacamole Hummus Dip. If you think you’ve had a good dip before, you haven’t tried this one. It is made with chickpeas, cilantro, garlic cloves, avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to go along with the Van’s Simply Delicious® Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers (4oz) and Van’s Simply Delicious® Say Cheese! (4oz). This is a nutritious, gluten free recipe that your family is sure to love.
Getting some nutrients into your diet doesn’t have to be so hard now, does it? I’m super thrilled I came across Van’s Simply Delicious® dry goods products and I encourage you to pick up a few of their products at Meijer the next time you go. When you head to Meijer, you’ll notice that they are focused on Celiac Awareness Month! Celiac Disease is also known as a gluten intolerance, so if you are gluten free, you need to head to Meijer and check out the Van’s Simply Delicious® dry goods products.
I personally love Van’s Simply Delicious® dry goods products because the ingredients are simple, yummy, and my kids love it as well. Who can argue if the kids love it? Here’s a list of the Van’s Simply Delicious® dry goods products you can find at Meijer to help make your meals a little more nutritious and gluten free!
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Cranberry Almond Bar (6.2oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Cinnamon Heaven Cereal (10oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Cocoa Sensation Cereal (10oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Honey Nut Crunch Cereal (11oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Multi-Grain Nacho Chips (5.5oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Multi-Grain BBQ Chips (5.5oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Say Cheese Crackers (5oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Perfect 10 Crackers (4oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers (4oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® banana Nut Granola (11oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Blueberry Granola Clusters (11oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® Cranberry Granola Clusters (11oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® PB & Blueberry Jelly Sandwich Bar (7.05oz)
- Van’s Simply Delicious® PB & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich Bar (7.05oz)
- 1 15.5 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, coarsley chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chickpeas, cilantro, garlic, and avocado in a food processor until well combined.
- Add olive oil then lemon juice until smooth. Add water if necessary one teaspoon at a time.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Van’s Simply Delicious® . The opinions and text are all mine.