Bringing Hope to the Table is another way to save at Kroger and stores in the Kroger family! Here’s how these eCoupons work:
- Sign in Bringing Hope to the Table using your email & shopper card.
- Select the coupons you want up to 25 at a time. Note: You can only add 50 eCoupons total to your shopper card through all sources (shortcuts.com, P&G esaver, Cellfire.)
- It will take approximately 1 hour for the coupons to be available on your shopper card. You can check to see if they are ready by clicking on the My Coupons tab in your account.
- Coupons do not double. Limit one use per coupon.
Here’s a few of my favorites:
- $1/1 Sargento Natural Shredded, Sliced, and Snack Cheese
- $1/1 any 24 Pack of Pepsi Products
- $1/1 any 24 Pack of Aquafina
- $1/2 participating Kellogg’s cereal and poptarts
- $1/2 Doritos 11.75 oz. or larger
- $1/1 Tyson Strips
Check out the week’s Kroger deals to find out how you can utilize these coupons!
Thanks Dealicious Mom!
Not sure how eCoupons work? Check out my post eCoupons the Alternate to Paper Coupons.
Weird…I was only allowed to load 25 coupons. But it’s not as Caroline says, for me at least, because I counted and I have 12 SC, 18 CF and 23 PG. Maybe it’s different state by state??
Stephanies last blog post..Weekly Deals: Kroger and Target
The link isn’t working for me.
Come stop by my blog, I’ve got something for you! :)
The 50 coupon limit includes those you have from ShortCuts, Cellfire and P&G — not sure if it includes Upromise, but I doubt it as those are not applied to your grocery bill. Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for that info! I doubt it includes Upromise since those don’t go on your actual card! That makes sense why it said I had 40 coupons loaded and there were not 40 coupons on bringinghopetothetable!