This is a fun way to spice up your normal pasta routine! Plus, it can be frozen or cooked ahead of time to save time in the kitchen!
Mexican Pasta Bake
- 1 cup fresh red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10.75 can) cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups rotini pasta noodles
- 4 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- In a large saucepan, combine red pepper, celery, garlic, onion, and 3/4 cup water. Once the mixture starts to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Once tender, add in milk and cream of chicken soup. Stir until combined & cook until thoroughly heated (2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until melted. Mix in noodles.
- Pour mixture into 9×9 casserole dish and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.