This Rice Pilaf recipe is easy to make with ingredients many of us already have in our pantries! I love this recipe even more because I buy all of the ingredients for this recipe at Aldi, which helps me save even more!
Here’s this delicious recipe:Print
Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 2 cups long grain Rice Bowl white rice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove
- 2 cups Chef’s Cupboard vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley or 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until softened.
- Add rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the kernels crackle.
- Then add broth, water, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Heat on high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to love and cover. Simmer until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork and stir in the parsley.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.