My mother in law has been making homemade noodles and sent some home with us so I wanted to use these up. This recipe is great because we had everything in our house already to make this. You can also add a green pepper or onion but since our household is picky, I skipped those.Print
I love anything I can dump into the slow cooker in the morning especially when our schedule is jammed pack of baseball and soccer!
- 1 lb beef roast or sirloin steak
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 5 cups of water
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces homestyle noodles
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil and garlic at the bottom of your slow cooker pan.
- Add the beef, soy sauce, Worchestershire sauce, water, cream of mushroom to your slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours until meat is done.
- Add cream cheese and noodles and cook for an additional 30 minutes on high or until noodles are cooked.