Popcorn is a must have in our household. We love this Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn because it is quick and easy to make. It is a easy caramel popcorn recipe that will totally blow your taste buds. We have a fun recipe for the holidays for you to try out.
Whether you are looking for a snack to bring in for your child’s holiday part at school or you want to make a fun after school snack for kids or even make this popcorn in bulk to give as holiday treats, this Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn will be a hit.
It is very simple to make, which I love. Simply spread your popcorn out, melt butter and the rest of the ingredients. Then add your marshmallows until melted and pour over popcorn.
Make sure you do store it in an air-tight container if you do try to save it.Print
- 1 package popped Microwave Popcorn or 1/3 cup regular Popcorn, popped
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 25 Marshmallows
- Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla and stir to blend.
- Add marshmallow and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour over popcorn and stir or toss to coat popcorn.
- Spread onto prepared can to set.