As part of the 2013 goals and resolutions, I’m working on cooking with ingredients we already have on hand in our pantry and freezer. I noted on my last Pantry Challenge post that I had an abundance of coconut flour. This recipe used up quite up a little bit of it. These are more of a light and fluffy cake-like brownie than a fudgy brownie. I enjoyed them and they quickly disappeared from my kitchen.
Coconut Flour Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 16 brownies 1x
- 1/3 cup oil or melted butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- Combine oil or butter with cocoa. Let cool.
- Mix together eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla. Add in the cocoa mixture. Whisk in coconut flour until lumps are gone.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.