DIY Christmas ornaments are the perfect way to show off your crafty side during the holidays. They allow you to decorate your Christmas tree, or you can give them as gifts for others to enjoy.
Below are 25 DIY Christmas ornament ideas that get your home dressed for the festivities this year!
25 DIY Christmas Ornaments
1. Paper Curl Ornament from Practically Functional
2. Recycled Key Snowman Ornaments from Crafts by Amanda
3. Washi Tape Cookie Cutter Ornaments from Night Owl Blog
4. Reindeer Thumbprint Ornaments from Mom Vs the Boys
5. Glitter Twine Ball Ornament from Thinking Closet
6. Polar Bear Ornaments from Mom on Timeout
7. Handmade Family Tree Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage
8. Snow Angel Ornaments from Ribbons and Glue
9. “Let It Snow” Scrabble Ornament from Crafts by Amanda
10. Grinch Christmas Ornament from Stockpiling Moms
11. DIY Owl Christmas Ornament from Mommy Enterprises
12. Fabric Angel Christmas Ornament from Uncommon Designs Online
13. Mini Snow Globe Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage
14. Gold Spray Painted Ornaments from Night Owl Blog
15. The “Stache” Ornament from Busy Being Jennifer
16. Cardboard Snowman Ornaments from Crafts by Amanda
17. Cork Tree Ornament from The Country Chic Cottage
18. Beaded Icicle Ornaments from A Mom’s Take
19. Gold Pine Cone Ornaments from Thinking Closet
20. Baby’s First Christmas Footprint Ornament from Barefeet on the Dashboard
21. Reindeer Handprint Ornaments from Mommy Gaga
22. DIY Swirl Ornament from Simply Being Mommy
23. DIY Santa Christmas Ornament from Thrifty Jinxy
24. Glitter Snowflake Ornaments from Eat. Craft. Parent.
25. Candy Cane Paper Ornament from Food Family & Finds
26. Santa Suit Flatter Ornament
27. Santa Light Bulb Christmas Ornament
28. Rudolph Light Ornament
Find more ways to save on Holiday Decorating!
Did you enjoy this post? Find more money saving tips here.