Baking is more fun with a friend or with your child. My youngest daughter who just turned 9 years old wanted to bake this brownie recipe to try it out. She has a bit of a sweet tooth like me. These Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies are a perfect dessert to allow you to sample two yummy desserts in one!
My little helper is great about gathering all the ingredients. She is also able to help measure some of the items for me. Sometimes it does get a little messy having a helper and it would be faster doing it myself…but I have to remember these will be great memories in the future. Swirl, swirl, she had her own method of swirling the cheesecake and brownie mixture together but it turned out great. Like she said, you can’t go wrong with cheesecake AND brownies!
This Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie recipe are super moist and delicious! You will probably want to double this recipe because these brownies will be gone in no time at all!Print
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 16 1x
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9″ square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
For Cheesecake Mixture
- In a medium bowl or your stand mixer, blend the cream cheese, sugar, egg, almond, and salt together until smooth. Add in flour and blend well. Set aside
For Brownie Mixture
- In a large microwave safe bowl, cook butter and chocolate chips until smooth, cooking at 25 second intervals.
- Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract and blend until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Spread brownie mixture evenly into baking dish. Top with the cheesecake mixture. Swirl the cheesecake mixture into the brownie mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Cool completely before cutting.
This post is linked up at some great Linky Parties! Check out the list of Linky Parties here.
View the Recipe Index for a complete list of recipes. For the most recent vegetarian recipes posted on the blog, go here. To view all the recipes post on the blog, go here.
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai
Chocolate and cheesecake? How can you go wrong?! These sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty – we’re looking forward to what you have to share next week. :)
Life With Lorelai
These are going on the must-try soon list! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!
Pinned! Thanks for sharing on Idea Box
These look so good! I’m so pickly on the texture of my brownies but these bad boys will sure please me!!
It does smell soooo good!!!