As part of the 2013 goals and resolutions, I’m working on cooking with ingredients we already have on hand in our pantry and freezer. This recipe used up a can of biscuits (from ALDI) we had in the fridge. The biscuits made like this are awesome to eat just plain!Print
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Strawberry Mixture
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip tops and sides of biscuit in butter, then dip in sugar. Place on cookie sheet. Bake according to directions on package – approximately 12-14 minutes.
- Mix strawberries and 1/3 cup sugar.
- Combine biscuit, strawberries, and whipped topping in a bowl.