I received LISTERINE® Brand products and a Walgreens gift card from Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® Brand Totally Taken Care of program. All thoughts and opinions expressed in the post are my own.
Summer will officially be here on Sunday! Can you believe it is here? Summer is a busy time but it also means lounging by the pool, grilling out, s’mores, and outdoor movies. Food seems to be a big part of summer. I have to feed these kids at least three times a day per their instruction manuals! To make sure my family is totally taken care of, I’ve put together this menu plan of 30 outdoor grilling meals.
Planning family dinners in the summer can be time consuming and who wants the heat of their oven? Not me! Summertime is the time for cooking on the grill. It is less dishes and everyone always loves it. We have put together a list of 28 delicious recipes for your family to enjoy on the grill this summer!
There are quite a few different flavors and spices in these recipes so scroll to the bottom of the page on how to make sure you have a clean mouth and breath after these recipes!
Easy Summer Grilling Meal Plan (PDF)
28 Delicious Summer Grilling Recipes
- Hawaiian Pizza Burger – Food Faith Fitness
- Southwest Shrimp Skewers – Moms Need to Know
- Cheesy Chicken on the Grill – Passion for Savings
- Grilled Salmon with Grilled Peach and Avocado Salad – The Roasted Root
- BBQ Ham Pineapple Kabobs – Goodness Gracious
- Sweet Asian Chicken – Bargain Briana
- Grilled Stuffed Chicken Italiano Recipe – Blommi
- Beer Marinated Grilled Steak – Frugal Mom, EH
- Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Skewers – My Organized Chaos
- Grilled Coke BBQ Wings – Penny Pincher Jenny
- Dijon Balsamic Grilled Pork Tenderloin – Family, Food, and Travel
- Grilled Ginger Soy Short Ribs – A Mitten Full of Savings
- Grilled Eggplant and Hummus Wrap – Scratch Mommy
- Grilled Sticky Chicken – Just Us Four Blog
- Sweet Orange Chicken – Blommi
- Grilled Curry Shrimp – Mom Foodie
- Maple Chipotle Grilled Corn – The Midnight Bake
- Grilled Fish Tacos – Feeding Big
- Sweet & Spicy Drunken Ribs – Thinking Outside of the Sandbox Family
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza – Tasty Retreat
- Grilled BBQ Portabella Burgers – Strength & Sunshine
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Dijon Chicken – Bargain Briana
- Spicy Grilled Skirt Steak – She Knows
- Beer Can Chicken – Jo Cooks
- Crispy Grilled Chicken – BBQ Pit Boys
- Grilled Hobo Dinner – Formula Mom
Check out these summer grilling ideas and more on our Summer Grillin’ Pinterest Board:
Follow Briana Carter’s board Summer Grillin’ on Pinterest.
Totally Taken Care Of
After all of these meals, make sure you are taking care of your family’s oral care routine by Totally Taking Care of all the mouths in your house with just one bottle like LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE which offers six unique benefits in just one bottle:
- Helps prevent cavities
- Restores enamel
- Strengthens teeth
- Kills bad breath germs
- Cleans the whole mouth
- Freshens breath
How do you make sure your family is Totally Taken Care of?
You can pick up some of our favorite items conveniently at Walgreens, which offers a wide range of wellness products including LISTERINE®, Band-Aid® Brand adhesives, and Neutrogena sunscreens. Walgreens is a great one stop shop for many wellness products especially when combined with the weekly ad, coupons, and Balance Rewards.
Check out the wide range of wellness products at Walgreens like these:
I received LISTERINE® Brand products and a Walgreens gift card from Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® Brand Totally Taken Care of program. All thoughts and opinions expressed in the post are my own. Rest assured, this Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure Policy.
This post is linked up at some great Linky Parties! Check out the list of Linky Parties here.
What a great collection of recipes!! I love grilling!! Thanks for sharing on showcase your talent!! Hey I would love if you came and shared your stuff at my blog hop…My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday!! I’d love to have you!!
Great recipe. Love BBQ cooking and have written some BBQ recipes on my blog too. I honestly thing cooking with charcoal is the healthiest and tastiest method of cooking. Let’s go back to eating like cave people! At least we can when the sun comes out haha. Good BBQ post this
Absolutely delicious! I LOVE BBQing!!
Love grilling and these recipes! Wow! This is mouthwatering amazing! I would love for you to share this at my party Making Memories Mondays that is going on now! Hope to see you there! :-)