I’m a bit of a procrastinator! We have one child’s Halloween costume down but yet 3 more to go…and we have a Halloween party my son is attending this weekend! Ack! I thought I’d share some of the cute DIY Halloween costumes I found on my search!
Obviously, I’m not making all of these! Maybe, you will find some Halloween costume ideas of your own. I’m not one of the most creative people out there so I’m loving these ideas! My husband and I recently went to a costume party downtown for a fundraiser and our big idea of creativity is throwing on a couple of heavy and hot wigs! :) As soon as I find a clear picture, I’ll post them here.
Rainbow Brite Costume (Unclear if this is DIY but it was too awesome NOT to include!)
In a Time Crunch, check out the Amazon Halloween Shop to get your costume delivered to your home!
Train Costume w/RR Crossing Signs too!
Rapunzel Hair (made from Yarn)
Bunch of Grapes Costume (looks easy!)
Pink Owl Costume Tutorial
Baby Octopus Costume
Oscar the Grouch Costume (Dog) or Humans
If you would rather purchase an outfit, I would suggest HalloweenCostumes.com for a wide selection of unique costumes that won’t break your budget.
Do you dress up for Halloween? Share your costume ideas or links below!
Find more ways to save on Halloween:
- Dollar Store Decor Halloween Crafts
- 4 Ways to Save on a Spooky Halloween
- Minecraft Costume Ideas
- 3 Sassy DIY Halloween Costumes
- 50 DIY Halloween Costume Ideas
- 5 Easy Ways to Save on Halloween Costumes
- Centsible Scares: 4 Dollar Store DIY Crafts
- 10 Frugal Fall Activities
- Free Mustache Halloween Printable
- View our past DIY Halloween Craft posts.
- 100 FREE Halloween Printables
- Looking for inexpensive and fun Halloween Food ideas?